Available Now On-Demand
Are you struggling to align your team? Build thriving teams, cultivate inspiring workplaces, and achieve your mission with Culture Conference All Access Pass.
Team Culture Reinvented
- 69% of employees would work harder if they received more recognition. (teamstage.io)
- Company culture is an important factor for 46% of job seekers. (teamstage.io)
- 86% of job seekers avoid companies with a bad reputation. (teamstage.io)
- 91% of managers in the U.S. say a candidate’s alignment with the company culture is equal to or more important than skills and experience. (builtin.com)
- Employees are 26% more likely to leave their jobs if they feel there is a lack of respect between colleagues. (builtin.com)
- 88% of employees believe a strong company culture is key to business success. (builtin.com)
We don’t have to tell you. You already know when your team is “off”. There’s misalignment within your organization. Something has to change, but what? And how? What you’re experiencing is why Culture Conference exists.
A Conference About People, For People
Culture isn’t something that happens overnight. It’s shaped over time through relationships, clear communication, and intentional leadership. At Culture Conference 2023, you’ll learn what it takes to be the leader who develops healthy, functioning teams made up of people who serve your organization’s members with heart. Culture Conference is about people so that we can be for people.
Join us for a one-day digital conference where you’ll hear from today’s top leaders about how you can build a thriving team, cultivate an inspiring workplace, and achieve your mission.
Register for free to view the live-streamed event, or upgrade to the Culture Conference All-Access Pass.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the conference?
Culture Conference 2023 took place on August 10. Many of the talks are available on-demand through the All Access Pass for just $39. Click here to learn more.
How do I watch the conference?
You can watch the replay of the talks from this year’s event on-demand through the All Access Pass for just $39. Click here to learn more.
Will a replay be available?
ARE THERE RESOURCES AVAILABLE?
Yes, if you upgrade to the All Access Pass, you’ll have access to the Team Edition Workbook.
Why are there sponsors?
Culture Conference would not be possible without our amazing partners and sponsors. Our sponsors invest financially to make it possible to offer it free to you. Sponsorship improves the quality of the conference and allows us to offer insightful and relevant content through great speakers to enhance your overall experience. You can expect to hear from these great organizations after the conference.
What are the conference topics?
- Jon Acuff: All It Takes is a Goal!
- Valorie Burton: Coach Yourself (and Others) to the Next Level
- Annie F. Downs: Why Rest May Be the Most Important Part of Your Leadership
- Pat Gelsinger: A CEO’s M.A.P. to Leadership (and Landing Your Dream Job)
- Mary Ann Sibley: Creating an “I Get to Serve” Volunteer Culture
- Josh Howerton: How to Build and Guard a Culture from the Ground Up
- Jenni Catron: 4 Unexpected Trust-Building Behaviors of Extraordinary Cultures
- Jim Sheppard: From Giving to Growing: Unlocking the Spiritual Power of Generosity in Discipleship
- William Vanderbloemen: Why You Can’t Afford to Miss When Investing In Your Culture
- Holly Tate: Management Is Dead
- David Lee & Chris Lewis: 4 Things Leaders of Financially Healthy Churches Do
- Tali Kauflin: Margin: The Secret to Thriving Leadership
- Scott Holthaus & Kacie Frazier: Stewarding Your Most Valuable Resource: How to Have More Time to Do What Matters Most